Friday, August 7, 2009

Sorry my computer kicked me off i did not get to finish my last post! Our anniversary will be on Aug 11th! We are so excited two years!!! So much has happened right after our wedding we moved to Twin Falls Idaho. Most days I love it until I miss my family! Jess is working at C&R Electric he is an electrical apprentice he is starting his third year of school!! Only two left he does really good and really likes what he does he started work with our brother in-laws Travis and Jon they don't work together anymore. I manage a store in the Mall called Trade Secret I have done that for almost two years and worked for the company almost three years. We have a cute little apartment in Twin I got a new car about a year ago and love it! Just after we got married my sister Kimmie had her beautiful baby girl Kylie she is getting so big and is so cute we miss her so much! My big brother Gregg got married to his wife Jena the wedding was amazing and so much fun! My sis Natalie is working as a nurse she and Eric got a new house that I love and they announced a while ago that the are having their first baby in Nov! I am so excited My lil sis Ash is growing up so fast and is the best dancer I have ever seen! Jess' sister Tiffany had a baby boy in April they named him Hayden we love him he is so cute and getting so big! His sister Crystal had her baby cooper in May we just had his blessing it was so good! He is so cute and getting so big also we miss him so much! Brandon his older brother married Jennifer in September they are expecting to have their baby on Aug 11th they also have three beautiful girls! I was trying to catch you all up on our life since we got married I put in a lot about our families because we love our families so much they are such a big part of our lives! So if your our family reading this we love you and miss you all! We will try to update our blog a lot and let you all know what we are up to! I will try to put lots of pics up to!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kristin! Call me when you are on next and I will help you add a cute background.
    Miss you and love you!
    Love NAT!

    ReplyDelete