I interrupt this marriage to bring you HUNTING SEASON!! No not really but it is coming and Jess loves to hunt! He is getting ready and really excited! I hope he gets a good one!! This also means Fall is here! I am so excited and love Fall I have put up all my decorations (i will post some pics) and i love when the leaves change and Thanksgiving! My sister Natalie is also going to have her baby soon and I am getting so excited! I am making the invitations for the baby shower I will post some pics of that later! Well I hope you all enjoy the beautiful Fall weather I will let you know how the hunting goes! HAPPY FALL ALL!!
Chicken Alfredo Casserole
4 weeks ago


Fall is my favorite too! I am getting way excited. I love the change in the colors, the different smells and the cool air. (not to mention I can't wait to meet my little babe!)
ReplyDeleteI love you and can't wait to see you! LEss than a month now and I will see your beautiful face!