to take hunting!
Waiting for some cake!
The Cake! It was so YUMMY!!
not relly that good! But it was fun!
his new drill! I got Jess some new tools and
some shirts and basketball shorts!
So it is going to be Jess' 22nd birthday on tuesday but he will not be here:( Jess is going to Sacramento California for three or four weeks for work! He is an electrician he has traveled a couple times for work before he has gone to Texas twice and to Elko Nevada once I just hate it when he has to go and I miss him so much! He is such a hard worker and the experiance is good! I will miss you so much Jess and I hope you have a good time in warm Cali a big change from the ski town of Sun Valley Idaho! Miss you!!
So he left today but we had already planned on having his family come up to see us! So Tiff, Jon, Baby Hayden, Dillon, Russ, Mitzi and I all made plans to go bowling and out to eat and cake for his birthday! It was so much fun we went out to Filer to Cedar Lanes to bowl it was so much fun and I had them announce his birthday on the loud speaker! And if you know my husband you would know that he is so shy and he was a little mad but he got over it and it was funny! Then we went to Chilis and Jon made sure to tell them it was Jess' birthday and sang a great song of Happy Birthday loud enough for all to hear! We all thought this was funny but Jess turned a little red again he is very shy! We all got really stuffed and had great food! Then I got him a Cold Stone ice cream cake (it was AMAZING!) Jess loves ice cream so I hope he had a great birthday and I hope he liked all his gifts! Love you Jess happy birthday!!


Happy birthday Jess! We will have to celebrate it again when he gets back. It looks like you guys had tonz of fun, and that cake looks delicious. Hopefully the time he is gone goes by fast and he will be home again before you know it. Love you guys. See you soon.
ReplyDelete