Saturday, January 30, 2010

Boring!

So I am still alone Jess will be gone like two more weeks! I hope less I miss him so much! And my friend Ashlie just left today to go on a cruise! I am jealous and sad we talk a lot and work together so we see eachother a lot! So with Jess gone and now Ashlie gone and my family a few hours away it makes for some boring, lonley and slow time! Sorry for the boring post I just felt like doing something! I can't wait for Jess to come home then I will be a happy girl!

2 comments:

  1. Hey you sorry its so boring up there right now. We miss you tons and wish we could see you. Too bad we couldn't all escape this dreadful winter and go on a cruise too. I guess we could just plan our trip to Orlando right??? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sorry you are all by your lonesome. I wish I could take a day off work and come visit you. I hope the two weeks until Jess comes home goes by quick! Love ya and miss ya!

    ReplyDelete