So Jess is still gone and Kimmie, Paul, Kylie, and Ashlee came up to visit for the weekend!
We had a lot of fun, we did some shopping, went bowling, and went to dinner!
It was so much fun Kylie is so funny she had me laughing so hard!
It was also my mom and Ashlees birthday so I made a cake it was good and I hoped that
they liked it! I still miss Jess so much but it really helped to have some company
for the weekend! Sorry for the picture overload but we had a fun time so I thought I would share! I also got a couple videos of Kylie bowling and dancing so I will try to post them!
Thanks for coming to visit! And Natalie good luck going back to work! I hope time goes by fast so that you can get home to your princess Kaidance!
And I know I say this in just about every post latley but I miss you Jess I can't wait for you to come home!!


Wow it looks like you guys had so much fun. Wish we could have been there you guys are all so cute. Ky is the best she makes me laugh at all the cute little things she always does. I love all the pictures.
ReplyDeleteHey hey hey! Looks like you had a fun weekend aswell. How's it been since Jess is gone? You should come over sumtime.... Anytime, we are mostly home u know. Thanks for the comment! And we will have to come over sometime this summer if I ever have a day off from kids, we'll make a play date! Later
ReplyDelete