Saturday, April 10, 2010

Thanks!!

Thanks Jess and all my family for my birthday! In my last post I told about my early birthday with my family! Today is my birthday thanks to my amazing husband for always being so good to me I love you so much! For my bithday on friday I drove up to Sun Valley/Ketchum to meet Jess we went to dinner at the burger grill it is so dang good best hamburger ever! We also got some choclate and I got to see some of the huge houses Jess has worked on! If you have never heard of Sun Valley you should know it is a ski resort town with multi million dollar homes! Bruce Willis has house there and owns a bar called the mint! I forgot my camera but I took pics on my phone I will try to put them on! Then he showed me a house they are working on it is HUGE!!!! It is so nice and it is just their vacation home!! They have a control room that has all the electrical stuff in it Jess did a great job and I tried to get pics but they are on my phone! I am so proud of him he works hard and does a great job! Love you Jess! Then today we had a lot of fun we did some shopping and we got some new decorations, Jess also got me clothes, and itunes! Thanks Jess you spoil me! You are such a great husband I am so lucky to have you I love you so much!

2 comments:

  1. Hey happy late birthday! Sounds like you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so glad you had such a great birthday. You deserve it. we love and miss you.

    ReplyDelete