So my beautiful sister Ashlee is staying with Jess and I all week! (and just to be clear all my sisters are beautiful!) But we have had so much fun and it has only been one day! She got here late sat night and we took her to the drive in movie she has never been before, they play two movies it was Eclipse and I forgot the other one we did not stay because they had some trouble and it started so late but it was fun! Then we all slept in very late had a great breakfast! We took her over to the Perrine Bridge (the really big one in twin) we took lots of pictures! Then we went to swim in the pool we have been having so much fun just thought I would share some pics for everyone! And mom wanted to see them! We miss everyone love you!
Cottage Cheese Mac and Cheese
2 weeks ago


No comments:
Post a Comment