Sunday, October 31, 2010

Babysitting a DINOSAUR!!!!!

Me and Hayden he is busy drinking some Pepsi!
Don't worry Tiff I told Jess to mix it with a lot of water!
Jess and I!
Can't you tell that he loves to have his
picture taken?!?!
Jess reading a book with Mr. Skeleton! Mr. Dinosaur he is so funny he would say ROAR!!! Me and the scary Dinosaur! Me and Hay! Tiff had some really cute pictures of him we could not get him to look at the camera! On Friday Jess and I went to babysit Hayden A.K.A. MR. DINOSAUR!!! He as always was a very good boy we played, had some pizza, read lots of books, and had a lot of fun! He is such a cute little boy! I love all my nephews and nieces so much they are all growing up so fast! I miss them all a lot but I am glad we get to live close to some family! Hayden has me laughing all the time! I got a couple pictures of Kaidance and Kylie on my phone that I will try to put up! Kaidance was an Angel/Devil and Kylie was a nice witch, Hayden was a dinosaur, I only got to see a picture of Will and Kaylssa but they are so cute! I did not get to see Cooper, Baylee or Abbee but I know that they are all so cute no matter what! I hope all you little kiddos had fun for Halloween!! Happy Halloween everyone!! And as for Thanksgiving and Christmas Jess and I are so excited we love Christmas so we are ready! I am just not sure about snow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment