Sunday, November 21, 2010

Love my husband!!

So last night Jess took me out to dinner then to.... HARRY POTTER!!!!! It was so good I loved it! The movie came out on Friday night but I had to work, we got new computer systems at work and I am really liking it! I worked open til close to get trained on how to run them. My boss Brooke came down from Oregon I have never met her before she is really nice and everything went really well with the set up! Lets hope it stays that way!!! So no movie Friday I was a little sad! On Saturday Jess and I both had to work, Jess worked longer than me so I got some cleaning done and all of my homework yay!! When Jess got home we went to La Fiesta Mexican restaurant it was so yummy!! Then off to Harry Potter it was so packed but it was worth it! I can't wait for the next one to come out!! Now we are having a lazy Sunday, it is snowing outside and we are having a warm day inside! I hope you all have a fun weekend!! And get ready for Turkey day..... It's coming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment