We had a fun weekend, we made a quick trip home to see Mitzi for her birthday!! It goes by really fast but it is always nice to go see our family! I have a lot of pictures to put up, I took pictures of Jess on his birthday (he just loves to have his picture taken! NOT) but I just had to! SO sorry but I have a few pictures!!
Kaidance was a little excited about the
mac-n-cheese she flipped some on me
when I was trying to get a picture!
every picture she had to see it!
She was just making sure I got her good side!
loves pickles she is just like her mom
and Aunts!
I bet he was thinking if you don't stop
I will bust that camera!!
Then we went to Cafe Rio for dinner!
It was a little joke I got him the Iron man
movies for Christmas and his birthday
so I went to get a cake and they had this one
so I got it just to be funny! The checker at
Wal-Mart thought I was not so funny!!


No comments:
Post a Comment