Jess and I went for a little Sunday drive, we went down to the falls it was raining but only a little, more like a mist! So we got out and went to the look out, it was so pretty the sky was dark and cloudy but the sun came out a little and we got to see a rainbow in the falls!! I love to see the falls, when the weather is good we go to the falls and dierkes lake almost every Sunday it is our only day off together so we go fish or go for a hike and we always love it down there!! I hope everyone had a great day!!!! I hope we keep having nice weather!!


Looks so beautiful! I am jealous! I hope you guys had fun! I LOVED when we went there a few years ago. Now we need to take Kaidance and go on a picnic!
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
Yes you can come visit, we miss you guys!! There is a rainbow in each pic but they are hard to see it was just on my phone!! Last time you saw the falls Roo was in your belly!!
ReplyDelete