Well we made it! We had our first full week in Boise and it was good! I really enjoy working at Trade Secret up here the store is great! Jess had his first week of lineman school and really likes it! He even got to climb on his second day!! Three months will go so fast! We are living with Aunt Jennette and Uncle Jim here in Boise and they have been so great to let us stay! He have had some nice nights just being out on the deck and playing some B-Ball on the court! I hope the weather stays nice so that we can go see more of Boise! I was a little scared for all of the city driving but we only got a little lost the first couple of days! Thanks to Carmen
Garmin (my
gps) and Nat and Eric let us borrow theirs so that we could have one for each car! Thanks guys! OH and today I totally ran a stop sign talking to Jess and all of the sudden he said.... UM ARE YOU GOING TO STOP?????? And heck no it was to little to late!!!! But no cops and no other cars phew I was lucky!! We really miss family but we have lived away from family for almost four years now and in lots of ways it sucks and I miss out on stuff but I love Jess and where he goes I go!! Love you Jess!! And it is really fun to be in a new place! We have already met some nice people! All of the employees at Trade have been so nice, and we met some family friends of Jim and
Jennettes Annie and her son Shawn he is four and he likes to play with Jess! People here have been great and there is so much to do!! So for now,
well the next few months this is home and we like it!! Thanks everyone for all that you are doing for us!! Thanks Jim and Jennette for taking us in!! We love you!! Happy Summer everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment