Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Lineman!

I am pretty sure this one is Jess!
(not Jess)
So Jess really likes school and he is doing great! He really enjoys what he is doing! He took the camera to school and got some really cool pictures! Some are a little scary, he stood on the very top of a 50' pole!!! It is a little scary to think about but they are very good with the safety so I just try to think about that! He is also a busy guy if you know Jess you would know that he does not like to sit around! He has school 4 days a week and has three days off, the company he worked for while we lived in Twin was needing a little extra help and called and asked if he would come and help! I thought he should stay here and study and focus on school (he drives three hours to get to work so he stays with a guy from work) but he hates to just sit around and so he took them up on it! He has been super busy but still doing great in school! I am so glad that he takes care of us! He is such a great guy! I would tell you about all of the pictures but I don't really know and some are of him and some are other guys from school but I hope you enjoy them!

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a brave guy!! Im so happy for you guys you are doing so awesome with everything. miss you

    ReplyDelete