So it is November and I do try to be thankful all year but I feel like I don't mention it enough! SO now that I change my blog to the give thanks background I thought I should say what I am thankful for and just to warn you it is a lot and I may leave things out because I have been thinking about what to write for a while now and the list never ends! I just feel like I am lucky to have a lot of people and things in my life and if I want to keep getting more things and have people I love stay in my life I should realize how lucky I am! So I really need to say how thankful I am to have my amazing husband Jess in my life he treats me so well and always does all that he can to make sure that we have a great life I love you so much Jess and I am so proud of all that you have done and also thankful for it because it will make our lives together so much better! I am so lucky to have you! Also a side note Jess is now a Journeyman Electrician!!
Yay!! Congrats Jess LOVE YOU!!
I am so thankful for our family they are so good to us and I have so much that I could say to each one of you but that would take hours just know how much we both love you and thanks for all the help and love you give us! I do need to say thanks to Natalie and Eric they have been letting me stay with them for a few weeks while Jess is working in Sun Valley and looking for a job! Thanks for letting me make myself at home and being so good to me!
And a big thanks to our parents you guys are so great and always make sure that we are okay! We love you so much and you have been great parents!
I am so thankful that we have a truck and a car that get us where we need to be and have been really good to us even though I always complain and say I want a new car, my car really has been good with no problems and great on gas! Also when we first got married Jess thought he should sell his truck to save money but I told him not to and he didn't really want to and it was a good choice
because it has been very nice when it comes in handy to have a truck! Also I am
grateful for all of the little things like stuff to decorate our home and make it feel nice and my new couches that my sweet hubby got me! Even small things are so nice to have but for the last few months I have noticed myself think this about all the big things and even the small things!
I know that this is going on and on but there is so much to be thankful for! I am thankful for a safe place to live and good friends all around! And lets not forget
extended family Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins and the amazing Grandparents we have! Man I could just keep going on an on and on but maybe I will just do a few small posts and add some more things as the month goes on! I hope you all have a great and safe holiday season and don't forget to be thankful for the people and all the things in life because all of that can change so fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment