Friday, February 17, 2012

I'm Back!!!

Coop passing out some Christmas stuff Jess was telling Coop to make a fire with the fire wood while his parents slept! Uncle Jess always spreads trouble!
Coop at hardware ranch looking at the elk!
Jess and I at hardware ranch!
Mitzi, Crystal, Cooper, and Travis at hardware ranch
The bathroom in the master at our new apartment
we each have a closet that leads to our bathroom
Our bedroom
the guest bathroom
(i did not take a pic of the guest room)
We are renting for a year or so before we buy
we want to find the right area to buy because we are new here!
the kitchen
dinning room (don't make fun of my table we had one
but we gave it to Russ, and Mitzi so we are getting a new one)
Living room
My letter blocks that I finally finished!
Well Jess and I have moved! Jess now works for Bountiful City Light and Power as an apprentice lineman and so far he loves his job! We moved to Utah from Idaho and we miss Idaho but we really like it here and so grateful that Jess got such a great job! So we finally got our Internet back I will have to keep you all updated on how things go!

No comments:

Post a Comment