Monday, March 12, 2012

Problems!!

I have a PROBLEM!! I joined pinterest and I am addicted! I love it and I have so many diy projects I want to do, I saw one about cutting glass I want to try but I don't know where to get old bottles like wine bottles?? Anyone have any idea please let me know or just colored bottles! I want to cut the bottom off and put big candles under and maybe decorate the top I thought it would be cute to put on the back patio next to come lounge chairs! So please help I need bottles! Also I have found some recipes that look amazing but I want to make a homemade Alfredo sauce Jess and I like pasta but I don't really like the bottled stuff so if anyone has any good recipes please share!! If  I do any crafts I will post some pics!
   
    Also I am loving this weather I really hope it stays! I want to be outside all day there is so many things I want to do for summer! I hope you all enjoy this great weather and have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment