On day 3 we went to Logan Pass again pretty early so
that it was not to hot and we went for a hike it was beautiful!!
In the center of the picture there is a white spot it is a Mountain goat
Jess at Logan Pass
Me on the hike at Logan Pass
Checking out the snow in August
Um this is August right??!! Look how deep this snow is!!
I thought that this rock was the coolest color!! It does not look at good in the pic
So much water! They told us that all of the glaciers would be gone by 2030
but now they are saying by 2020 that is 8 years people!! Go check it out!!!
Some mountain goats on the hike they were sitting right next to the trail
Sperry Glacier and Hidden Lake
Jess and I with Sperry Glacier it is almost touching his shoulder
Sperry Glacier and Hidden Lake
Jess at lunch creek
Lunch Creek
From lunch creek and behind us is Logan Pass
Jackson and Blackfoot glacier it is hard to tell what is actually glacier because there was snow fields also
Jess with Jackson glacier in the middle of the pic
on the boat tour at St Mary lake
in the center of this picture is sexton glacier
Our home for the last night Glacier park Lodge
We had a fun few days starting with the cache county fair and four days of vacation! I got a little sick on the way home but other than that it was great and a lot of fun! It is such a beautiful play I highly recommend that you go!!


I love all the pictures!! me and Gregg want to take shakobe there now. You guys are so cute i glad you guys had fun.
ReplyDelete