Saturday, January 19, 2013

BIRTHDAY!!!

It is my awesome husbands birthday!!
I love him so much and I hope he has the best
birthday! He always works so hard I am so proud of
all that he does and I am so lucky to be his wife
sorry for the picture overload but I do love to look
at him!! Jess is such a good person he is so kind and
hard working he is always so positive he can make me
smile no matter how mad sad or whatever and I love
that about him! He always knows how to make me
laugh he is a perfect match for me!! Love you Jess
I am so happy to have you in my life! I hope you have the
best day!!
 
This one is a fun memory our trip from this summer we had so much fun!

Summer vacay


Quick trip to Zion after hot line school


This guy loves Pepsi

He is such a fun uncle he loves to play with the boys
he helped build their log house

 
Being a little silly
 
He loves his job
he works hard no matter what he does
 
true love



 
Twin Falls tons of fun memories
 
The day my dream came true!!
I love him so much!!
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I LOVE YOU JESS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment