I miss Jess so much he has gone hunting and has been gone for a couple of days! He is coming home soon and I am so happy! Jess is the best husband! He has not had much luck hunting it makes me sad because I know how much he loves to hunt! He still has had a great time with his dad Russ and little brother Dillon! Well I will be a happy girl when my husband is home! I miss you Jess!!! At least it is not a month in Texas again!!! When he gets home we are going to carve pumpkins and I will post some pictures we always have fun doing this! I am still trying to talk Jess into dressing up for halloween if that miracle happens I will try to get a picture and make a post! By the way my amazing sister Natalie is getting so close to having her little one! about 18 days left I can't wait!! Miss you Nat! I wish I was there with you!!
Cottage Cheese Mac and Cheese
2 weeks ago


No comments:
Post a Comment