Monday, October 19, 2009

Baby Shower!

My neice Kylie and my cousin Kambrie! HOW CUTE!
Natalie and I (bad pic the sun was in our eyes!)
My Beautiful sister and the little baby in her tummy!
The Cute Diaper Cake Heather made!
The baby shower was so much fun! (I thought so I hope everyone enjoyed it!) Well the baby is coming so soon and i can't wait! Natalie and Eric got some really great gifts for their little one! I was so happy to get to go to Utah and see all my family! We had a lot of fun and had some good laughs! Jess did not make it he was hunting! I got to stay at Nat and Erics and we had fun! I did not get a lot of pics I was busy helping Nat, that is a better job! I also got to feel the little baby move a lot! That was so amazing! Nat and Eric will be great parents! I also got to see a lot of family that I have not seen in a really long time that was great! My neice Kylie is so cute and growing up so fast she knows all her colors! She is so funny and so busy! I had so much fun and I will post lots of pics when the baby comes! (oh and the top pic is the invitations I made a couple different ones but just posted one!) I also made some invitations for my friend Mari her little boy is turning 2 I will try to post a pic of those they are really cute!

1 comment:

  1. Kristin,
    I will pay you BIG money to take that picture of me off! How awful! But, anyway! I am so glad we got to spend some time together! I loved the shower, it was great and I can't thank you enough! I hope that when I have the baby you can come down! I know you will be the first person we call. I just wish you could be here! You are the best sister anyone could ever ask for! I love you!

    ReplyDelete