Jess carving away!
He is so cute!
Me the electrician!
Our Lil' Pumpkins!
My pumpkin trick or treat!
Jess' pumpkin oh scary!
Don't like this pick but well here it is!
Jess just carvin!
All lit up! SpOoKY! AFTER!
BEFORE!
Well the time is here! Jess and I carved pumpkins he is also home from hunting he had no luck this year! Can someone please let my husband know where all the deer are!? I have not heard of anyone getting anything yet! Well I hope he will get a good one next year! So Jess came home and I planned a date! The plan was to go and get a movie, go buy our pumkins, and get pizza, and just have a fun night! Well did not go so good we could not find a movie the only ones that looked good had no copies in! Then we went to Wal-Mart to get pumkins and they had NONE! I know weird Wal-Mart always has everything! Well not this time! So we went to Winco and they had some we found some good ones but it was cold outside! We got our pizza, then we realized that we are really not that hungry! So we started to carve our pumpkins, I love to do it but my are was getting tired so Jess helped me! He is a great husband! Well then we went to get a pepsi and Jess had to get his tool belt out of the truck to take to work so I put it on, its kind of heavy then I got a good idea I am going to be an electrician for halloween! Ha ha I told Jess he could be me the store manager and I could be him! He would not go for that, he does not like to come into my store! It is too girly!! Well the night did not go how I wanted but I spent it with my amazing husband and that is all that matters! We will have the memory forever! I hope you all have a great and SpoOkY HaLlOWeEn!


Hey You Guys! I love your pumpkins! I was sad that we didn't get to see Jess when he was here. Deer Hunting sucked this year!
ReplyDeleteI love the new pictures. We miss you guys so much! Can you believe the next time we see you two, we will have 3 people in our family??? Well, we are off to the doctor, so I will talk to you later!
LOVE YOU!
Hey Kristin I finally have my blog up and going. (All because of the help of Tiffany) We can't wait to see everyone next weeking it is going to be so much fun.
ReplyDelete