skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Work, School, Hunting, Babyshower, LIFE!
So life has been busy! We are both busy with work and school! In the mall the holiday season is coming and it will be busy! At the mall this year we are having the MILE OF CHRISTMAS MAGIC! It will be really amazing it will be light displays all around the mall lots of it will be about our area here in the magic valley but it will be so cool if you will be in Twin Falls from thanksgiving to New years I suggest you check it out! You drive around the big mall circle if you have not seen our mall grounds I promise this will be cool and a radio station will go with it! (My store has a cupon in the free book you can pick up!!!) So i will try to post some pics! Jess has been working hard and loves being an electrition he is thinking about doing line man school when he gets his journey men license! He is great at what he does and is such a hard worker! I am so proud of him! School is school not fun but good to do! We both go a couple times a week! Jess is doing his electrical stuff and I am just doing some generals! We both go to College of Southern Idaho! Jess only has about a year and a half left and is so excited!
Jess just left today to start the hunting season! He loves to hunt and has been waiting for this day since it ended last year! I hope he gets a good one! I will post some pics later! I am getting so excited for little baby Britt to arrive! My sister Natalie and her husband Eric are expecting their first in November! I am so excited for the baby shower next weekend and I hope it all goes well and tons of fun! I will post tons of pics of the little baby! You can check her blog in my friends it is the Britt Family she has a really cute blog and I am sure she will have lots about the baby on it!
Life is going good for Jess and I just workin, playin, and livin life! I love Jess so much he is such an amazing person and I am so lucky to have him! I will keep you posted on our lives! Love you all and miss you!
No comments:
Post a Comment