I have some amazing nieces and nephews! Well it has finally happened! Natalie and Eric had their little one and
it was a GIRL!! They had her in Nov 2nd her name is Kaidance Khloe Britt she is so cute! she was in the hospital for a few days you can check out Natalies blog for all the details and pictures! We could only see her through the window and my camera died so I only got pictures on my phone but she is so beautiful! They are going to have so much fun with her! Then over the weekend I also got to see Kylie (kimmies little girl) she just turned two on October 30th I was not able to be there but I finally gave her her birthday gift from Jess and I we got her a couple cute outfits and Boog (open season) she loves that movie my parents have it and she loves it so I gave her her own copy! I miss them so much good thing we will be there for Thanksgiving and I will get to play with both of them I will for sure get pictures then!
Jess and I also got to go to Weston to his mom and dads for Thanksgiving (i know early but only time we could all make it!) It was so much fun and so so YUMMY! We also got to see our little nephews Hayden, Cooper, and Willam! Our niece Kaylssa was there but Baylee and Abby could not come (we miss them) So we got to see Will for the first time He is Brandon and Jenifers little one he was born in August he is so so cute Kaylssa is so cute and loves to hold her little brother! We also got to play with Cooper and Hayden they are getting so big and are still handsome as ever! So I did not get any new pictures we put the three little ones together for pictures I pulled out my camera and DEAD!! I was so mad I will try to get some from Tiff or Crystal! Anyway we had a great but speedy weekend! Sorry no pictures! Just thought I would share our fun weekend filled with little babies!!
No comments:
Post a Comment