skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy Holidays!
So I know it is early for this but I found this cute christmas backround so I just had to put it up! It is only a couple days til Thanksgiving so it is not really early, Jess and I always go get our tree and set up our decorations on black friday! I know we have only been married a couple years but we have done it for two years now so we planned to do it this year! We are going to Utah for Thanksgiving I will let you know all about it! So I went to see NEW MOON with Ashlie, Mari, Stephanie and Courtney it was AMAZING! Just thought I would let you know that I am so excited for Christmas and I loved New Moon! Happy Thanksgiving All!!
Hey I love the background its the cutest. I just wanted to tell you are so glad we got to see you this weekend and hope to see you again soon. Love you guys.
ReplyDelete