Thanksgiving was so much fun! We ate with my family this year and we had dinner up at Natalie and Erics and I got to meet Kaidance and hold her lots! She is so beautiful and such a good little baby! We had so much fun and lots of food! I made pies and we had some problems making the crust! But it was still so much fun! My uncle Roger took some family pics for us and some of Jess and I! We went to Jess' parents after we ate and got to visit and that was good we have not made it home as much this year that makes us sad and we miss our families so much! I have some more pictures i wanted to post and I could not get them on so i will try then you will have a picture overload! But i hope you enjoy! and Happy Holidays!!
Chicken Alfredo Casserole
4 weeks ago


Oh Kristin! I love all the pictures you took.
ReplyDeleteCan you email them to me??? Please! I love how cute you and my princess look. I can't wait to see you guys again! I am sure Eric is looking forward to teaching Jess some more good moves on the playstation. HAHA.