Sunday, May 16, 2010

Fun at the park!

Hayden playin around! Jess and I bein silly at the park!
Tiffany, Hayden, and Jon!
Tiff gave Hay an under dog and he loved it!
Lovin the swing!
Just Playin
Playin on the jungle gym
So we have a family camping trip coming up soon with all of Jess' family we are really excited! We are each going to make a meal Jess and I have dinner so we decided to practice to make sure it turns out good! We invited Tiff, Jon and Hayden over. We (or I guess I should say jess) made my dads dutch oven potatoes, and some bbq chicken it was really good I think Hayden really liked it! It also made me so excited for the camping trip! Then we went to the park Hayden had a lot of fun, Tiff said he loves to play outside! Thanks for coming over and trying the food for us!! I know I post a lot of pictures of Hayden I do love all my nieces and nephews very much! I just love to take pictures! Jess says I take to many! But how can I not take pictures of the cute little ones! I am sure I will have a lot of pictures after the camping trip!! Also my niece Kaidance got her ears pierced I have not got to see them yet but I know it is just so cute! I know you love them Eric!! Ha ha!!
I hope everyone has a great weekend it is finally so nice outside yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment