The little boys got some sun on their cheeks!
Packin up! Travis, Mitzi, and Crystal
I love him so much!!!!
Jess choppin some wood!!
Cooper and Grandma Mitzi
Doesn't he look so cute in his hat!
MY MAN!! Jess he is so cute!! Love you Jess!!
He looks so cute in his hat, boots, and wranglers!
It was so much fun but I got a bruse on my sholder!
Jess shooting! He is much better than me!!
Jess, Jon, Kurt, and Travis
Cute Little Cooper!!
Coop and Hay in their matching chairs!
Jon, Hayden, and Tiff goin for a ride!!
Cooper pushin Hayden! They love to play with eachother!
Jess and I not a good picture of me but I just love pictures with him!
Boys, Boys, Boys, they had such a good time!
Jess watched him while his mom and dad went for a ride
they had lots of fun!
At the fire trying to stay warm!!
Sorry for the picture overload!! And they are not really in a good order!!
We had such a fun weekend we went camping with Jess' family up dry canyon in Weston! So Jess' sister Tiff her husband Jon and their cute boy Hayden rode with us it was a long drive with all of us and ALL of our stuff in the truck but Hayden was good! So we had lots of family there his sister Crystal her husband Travis their cute boy Cooper, Jess' mom and dad Mitzi and Russ, his brother Dillon, of course Tiff, Jon and Hayden also some of his aunts and uncle and cousins it was great to have so much family there and we had fun the whole time!! So the boys did some shooting, us girls made some cute bracelets with the help of Tiff!! We got to ride the four wheelers had lots of good food and some great family memories!! We also had some VERY good laughs thanks to RUSS!!!! Our cute little nephews had a lot of fun it was so great to have them there with us! It was super cold we had a lot of frost on our tent but we all bundled up and still had a great time! I love camping so much it is even better with great family!! But it is good to get home and shower and get in my own bed!! I hope we get to go again! Thanks everyone for a great time!!
Jess and I are also going to go to Yellowstone with my family this summer I am so excited! I can't wait!! Get ready for the goats mom and I will look for some deer and bears!! love ya!!


So, my feelings are hurt that you never called or came and visited. We wish when you come down that you would at least call us so we can drive to see you or you can come see us!!
ReplyDeleteSAD!
Sorry I told everyone that we went but I had no cell phone service! We ate lunch at the house then left we also had Tiff and Jon with us so I did not want to drive over sorry! But I am sad that you are not going to Yellowstone!!! :(
ReplyDelete