skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Sorry... Few days late!!!
So last weekend we went to see our families it was a lot of fun but I did not get any pictures!! We left on friday night and it rained the entire way to Weston really really bad! But we made it okay! On Saturday my good friend Ashlie got married to her now husband John it was a great wedding and lots of fun! You looked great Ash!! Then we went to my parents it's always a lot of fun there! We drove out to see my brother Greggs new house I am so excited for him and Jena it is really cute I can't wait til it's finished!! On Sunday my family went to breakfast Kylie and Kaidance are so dang cute and getting so big Ky told us all about the bunnies and "GJ" (DJ) the horse! Kaidance is such a busy baby she is doing so much now and she looks just like her mommy just by saying that you would know she is super cute! We had a great day Jess let my little sister Ashlee drive!!! Scary!! jk she actually did good! My parents made really good dinner then we had to leave! It was a quick trip but time seems to go by so fast it is June and I realized that I had not been home since Easter!! Sorry family!! But we also got our rooms for our family Yellowstone trip and I am so so so excited!!! Well sorry this was kinda a boring post but I thought I would let you know about our fun weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment