Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fun and Birthday!!!

Giving Mom some kisses!! I am gonna get you!! In the pool with aunt Kristin!
having fun in the pool with mom!!
the girls in the pool
Roo loved to splash!
She loves it!
I love her little swim suit
she is such a cute lil swimmer
Just hangin in the pool with mom
Hurry lets go to the pool!!
she had fun playin with all the keys
Eating some dinner!!
So Natalie, Eric, and Kaidance got to come up and see us for the day! We had so much fun, we got in the pool, did some shopping, went to dinner, and got a yummy snoasis it's a snow cone stand they have a few of them up here it is so good! It was the first time that Kaidance got to come to our place and she had so much fun in the pool I got some great pictures! And also it is Erics birthday today!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope you get some good stuff with the gift card!! Thanks for coming to see us guys we miss you so much!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you guys had fun. Too bad we didnt get to see you while we were up there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you sooooo much!!! They are such darling pictures!!!! I am glad they got to come and see you!!! I wish I had a cute blog like you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh mom I will help you start a blog then you could put yellowstone and the grand kiddos on there!! Miss and love you!! Jena Sorry we did not get to see you guys! I hope you had fun and I am so excited to see you for yellowstone! I hope you like the house!! Miss and love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I just stole a lot of these pics! Hope you don't care! Love ya! Love this post! Thanks for having us up! It was sooo fun!

    ReplyDelete