we took a picture of the sun set it was way better than the picture!
It's hard to see but Jess was fly fishing! (Center of the picture!)
(Willow Flats!!) We stayed in Franklin Basin!
this was a big tree! They had some a lot bigger but I did not get a picture!
Jess working on some fire wood!
Russ and Mitzi cutting fire wood!
So I still have a lot more pictures but I can only put on one at a time! But at least I can put them on!! So over labor day weekend Jess, Mitzi, Russ and I went camping up to Franklin Basin it was so much fun! We got wood, and just got to relax and we had so much fun! Jess and I went on a four wheeler ride and it was a lot of fun we saw a HUGE buck and we did not have our camera so we went back the next night with the camera but we did not see him but we still had so much fun! It was a great weekend! I hope you all had a great summer we are ready for fall! I love to get out my fall decorations and of course Jess is so ready for hunting!! I hope you all have a very happy fall!!
Chicken Alfredo Casserole
4 weeks ago


Ahhhh Ha! Just kind of got it to work. That's good. Some times I have to add pictures one at a time too and it can be very time consuming. Blogger needs a butt kick :O) Hehe Anyways CUTE! And glad to see a update. Happy Monday Off To You!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Yes one at a time sucks but at least it worked! Happy monday to you too! I am running way behind just going to take my test now so I might not be able to stop by today I still have homework and a little cleaning to do!
ReplyDelete