Saturday, September 18, 2010

Late Post!

Jess getting ready to leave the hospital!
Just before surgery! So this happened a while ago but I have not been able to put pictures up! We went home to the Cache County Fair to see our families on the last night of the fair! When we got back to Russ and Mitzi's Jess started to feel sick he was up sick ALL night! I felt really bad I have never seen him so sick! He was also saying he had some pain on his stomach! So Sunday morning Mitzi and I took him to the instacare in Logan we told the doctor that we that we thought it was his appendix she did not think so until we got the blood work back! It was bad so they sent us over to Logan Regional did another test that Jess HATED!!!! Then sent us up to surgery! It went very well and I love Logan regional not the funnest visit home for us but I do not like the hospital here I was glad it was in Logan I felt he was in much better hands! Thanks to all our family for all your help we love you all! And thanks to Dr. Anderson and all the great people at LRH!!! This was a few weeks ago and he is all better and feeling great he is very ready for hunting!!!! Oh and we got to see a picture of the appendix! WAY GROSS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment