Jess and I went out shooting so that he can get ready for hunting and just to have fun! I love to spend time with Jess we always have fun! I would not be very good at shooting unless he helps me! Thanks Jess love you!!
Kristin! Looks like you got your blog back in order. Cute! Also looks like you had a fun weekend. I will have to get that bracelet from you sometime. Enjoy the new week! -Tiff-
Jess & I have been married for almost five years now we are just working and having fun! I hope you enjoy our blog I do this to keep family and friends up to date with us leave comments we love them!
Kristin! Looks like you got your blog back in order. Cute! Also looks like you had a fun weekend. I will have to get that bracelet from you sometime. Enjoy the new week! -Tiff-
ReplyDelete