Monday, October 18, 2010

Hatch Family Fun Weekend!

The little Kidos
Boys: Hayden Cooper, and Will
Girls: Abbee, Baylee, and Kalyssa
Jess and I
I love him so much!! Little Will wanted to have all the pumpkins! Kids and Tiff picking out pumpkins from grandmas garden! Kids having fun!
I love Coopers face in this picture!
He is so funny!
Hayden and Cooper wanted all
the pumpkins!
Coop helping grandpa
open his gifts!
BOYS BOYS BOYS!!
Hayden, Cooper, Will
Russ with his b day gifts!
Some of the girls at Gardner Village
in the mill!
Me with a witch at
Gardner Village!
Over the weekend we had a great girls shopping weekend with the girls in Jess' family! We had so much fun! We stayed in Ogden and had a lot of fun on friday night then Saturday we shopped all day! We did a lot of craft shopping and after shopping really all day no joke we went and had yummy dinner at Olive Garden! Then we went to Russ and Mitzis on sunday and did Russ' birthday a little early so that all the kids could be there! We did a lot and had so much fun! I hope we do this every year! Thanks for the very fun weekend girls!

1 comment:

  1. what cute cute pictures. Im glad you guys had so much fun what a great family. I want to go do that now. Love you and miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete