So I have been really slow at posting! But last weekend I went home Jess has been out of town so I went to see Natalie for her birthday, and give the little girls their birthday gifts early because I won't be home for their birthdays! So when I got there mom and dad made a really good dinner grandma and grandpa helped!! (THANKS!!) Then Dad, Kylie and I went for a little horse ride on "GJ" (DJ) and Skippy Kylie love to go on the horses!! Then I went out to Gregg and Jenas to get my nails done in her salon she is such a great sister in law! Thanks Jena I love my nails! Then on Monday some us went to lunch for Nats birthday then we went to the Rock Haus and did some rock climbing I was not very good but it was fun!! Then I had to go home! It was so nice to go home to see everyone while Jess is gone! Thanks for the great weekend everyone!!
Kylie with her lip gloss that Jess and I
got her for her birthday!


You take the best pictures I love them. We were so glad you came up for a visit we love spending time with you. Sorry we are a terrible brother and sister in law and dont come and see you as often as we should. Thanks for all you do your the best.
ReplyDeleteoh no you guys are the best!! I totally understand being busy we don't get to come down as much anymore! Thanks again for doing my nails!
ReplyDelete