Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

Grandpa Bob with his funny shorts!
They say pull my finger and rump roast!
Some of the family! Will showing off his clothes!
Jess and I at Julie and Troys!
The family having
Christmas fun!
Ash Christmas morning!
Opening gifts!!
Waiting to get her gifts!!
Mom and Dad
all the kids got them new lights
for the family room!
The family at Nat and Erics
Christmas Eve park!
Dad with the girls!
Kaidance and Kylie
Jess waiting for the game
Miss Christmas Kaidance Rooie
Waiting for the game
My new couches!
I love Jess he always gets
great gifts!!
We had a great Christmas! We got to go home to see our families this year! We had fun with my family on Christmas Eve and the next morning then went to Ogden like we do every year with Jess' family and have a yummy dinner and have a lot of fun! On Christmas Eve when I got home from work I had a suprise I got new couches and I had no idea Jess always gets me great gifts and he spoils me I got Jess some good stuff to! We had so much fun and loved spending time with family! I hope that everyone had a great Christmas and Happy and safe New Year!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a awesome christmas. We miss you already. Cant believe our husbands put down as many pancakes as they did. I say they both deserve the official Rigby Panacake Pin. love you guys

    ReplyDelete