Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Years Eve!

So Jess and I don't do much for New Years we don't really know anyone in Twin so we are always stuck alone! But it's a good thing we like to be together! So this was our night, so we both had to work on Friday the mall closed at six so I just worked my regular shift and closed, SO we had a night planed of get home go to the gym, shower, then dinner and a movie! WELL I called him like I do every day when I am walking to my car WELL I got in said meet you at home and then...... my dang car would not start!!! It was dark and 14 degrees outside, so Jess usually works about and hour and a half away but he was in Twin doing some work so he came to my rescue. We had to jump my car but the something or other was so dirty that it took awhile to start but finally we were off but it was after seven when we got home and we had both worked all day so we just went to dinner, we took the car and I left my phone at home I thought he had his but... NO this would later be a big problem! So dinner was great we went to get a movie we thought we were on our way home for a fun movie night in BUT.... my dang car would not work again we both forgot our phones it was freezing and the only numbers we know would not help because they all live in Utah! There was some cop cars in the parking lot but of course they were all eating in the restaurant then Jess remembered his friends phone number and he came to save us! But we went home and left in the truck to get a battery it was more than we thought but at least the car is working! We went to bed before midnight I had to work the next day so we are party poopers! (Nat and Eric I wish we could have partied with you!) I Miss and Love you all! Sorry for the long story But I hope you all have a great New Year!!! We wish you all lots of love for 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment