Today is my mans BIRTHDAY!! I love him so much he is such an amazing man! He deserves to have the best day and I hope he does! I love you Jess Happy Birthday!!!
Jess! Happy happy b-day!!! We too hope you have a well deserved, GREAT day! P.S. What's up with this tuff guy persona in all the pic.'s we all know just how NICE you really are.... Kristin: You need to teach Jess to SMILE :o) when you take pictues not frown :o(
Tiff I always tell him to smile but he won't I told him it looks like he hates me because he never smiles so he is doing a little better! And come eat some bday cake!! Jena we miss you guys and I am so excited to see the little man!! I hope you guys are doing good!
Jess & I have been married for almost five years now we are just working and having fun! I hope you enjoy our blog I do this to keep family and friends up to date with us leave comments we love them!
Jess! Happy happy b-day!!! We too hope you have a well deserved, GREAT day! P.S. What's up with this tuff guy persona in all the pic.'s we all know just how NICE you really are.... Kristin: You need to teach Jess to SMILE :o) when you take pictues not frown :o(
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Jess! We miss you guys. Next year we will have to bring the little man up and come celebrate it. So fun. You guys look so cute!
ReplyDeleteTiff I always tell him to smile but he won't I told him it looks like he hates me because he never smiles so he is doing a little better! And come eat some bday cake!!
ReplyDeleteJena we miss you guys and I am so excited to see the little man!! I hope you guys are doing good!