So one of my employees at work is getting really sick, and I think that I am getting it!! My voice keeps going out, my head is really hurting, and my chest hurts!! I hate to be sick, I wanted to have a nice week at work but that is just happening! We are really short staffed and it seems like everyone is getting sick or has stuff going on! But I just want to say thanks to all my girls at work you are great and really help me out a lot! I hope things will calm down in the next couple of weeks!!!! Now lets just have some warm weather so that we can all stop freezing!!!!
I hope you start feeling better soon. Hate it when your sick. Those girls are pretty lucky to have such an amazing manager too.
ReplyDeleteOh thanks Jena!!! I am feeling a little better I took some meds and got some rest but my one employee is still really sick I feel so bad she has gotten sick a lot! I hope that you and baby are good!! Miss you guys!!
ReplyDelete