Monday, April 11, 2011

BiRThDay!!!

Me & Ky on the saddle at Texas Roadhouse
for my birthday!
Me & Kaidance Dad & Mom
Kimmie, Kylie, & Paul
Canyon, Jena, & Gregg
Grandma & Grandpa Rigby
Emma & Ash
Nat, Eric, & Kaidance
Me & My Hubby!!!
Me and the Harry Potter Cake!!!!
Harry Potter Cake!!
I had such a great Birthday!! It was also a fun weekend Ash and Emma came to stay with Jess and I, I went to pick them up from Mom, Dad and Nat in Pocatello we went to dinner at Wingers! Nat rode with them because we thought that she wouldn't be able to see me on my Bday, Well that changed more on that later! SO on Friday morning Ash, Emma and I went to Zulus for some yummy breakfast, our plan was to go to Boise on Saturday so we went to the mall here but I told them don't buy anything because Biose has more! But I did buy them some polish from my store for a little spring break gift!! They loved it and painted their nails that night! But Friday Jess was working he works in Sun Valley so we drove up to meet him, we wanted to go to the Burger Grill Jess and I love it but the nerd girls are so weird and will not eat hamburgers, so they got McDonald's and Jess and I had yummy Burger Grill!!! We drove around and got to see some amazing houses!!! So anyways because of some stuff that happened we did not go to Boise Jess went to save the day at my parents house!! So because of not going to Boise we hurried home so fast so that the girls could go to the mall and do some shopping, while at the mall some boys hit on the girls I was paying for something and they went to get pretzel bites and I was down the hall for really 2 min and some boys ask for their number I was ready to beat up a boy!! (they gave him the wrong number) So we had a yummy cake I love Harry Potter so Jess got me an awesome cake and it was so good!! We went to Utah and had some fun and had dinner with the family!! It was really fun and I got some really nice stuff from everyone so THANKS!!! Jess got me a Garmin GPS for my car thanks Jess love you!!
Thanks everyone for the fun Birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment