Jess and I!! Love you Jess!!
Jess is now done with school to get his Electrical Journeyman!! YAY he just has to go take his test when the state gets all of his paperwork done!! So now onto our next adventure................................................................................................................................................
We are moving to BOISE!!! Jess will be going to the Northwest Lineman College!! I am so proud of him he will do a great job and he always works so hard!! I love you Jess you are the best!! The school is only about three months and two weeks so Aunt Jennette and Uncle Jim are so great and they are letting us live with them!! We can't thank you enough you guys are great!! We want to thank all of our family for all of your help!! Our families are so great they have been helping us move all of our stuff and store all of it too!! We could not do all of this without you all THANKS!!!! Wish us luck!!


Im so excited for you guys. You guys are so awesome we cant wait to see you this weekend
ReplyDeleteHey You! That was so cute! I am so excited for you guys! I always tell everyone about you guys! Jess is amazing! I can't believe how busy he is, and he NEVER complains!
ReplyDeleteLove you two, can't wait to see you TOMORROW!!!