What a great weekend, I am so proud of Jess he graduated from Norhtwest Lineman College and we got to go out to the school for a lineman rodeo and later that night we had a graduation and then a dinner with family and friends!! I am so glad that everyone got to come and support Jess! Thanks everyone for all the help! Jess you do such a great job and I am so happy for you, I love you! Also I wanted to let you all know that Northwest Lineman college is great and they do a great job and care a lot about their school! Jess says he would recommend anyone to go there and you would have a great experience! Thanks Northwest Lineman College! We also got to do some fun stuff in Boise with family, shopping, water park, zoo, and more! Thanks for the great weekend everyone!!
We all wrote on the walls for Jess not sure what this one said but some said Red Velvet for President!(red velvet a family tease for a nickname), We love our Norman(his middle name)
, Stormin Norman does it again!, Congrats, We love our Jester, and much more it was fun here are some pics of it! And picture over load!!
Tiff, Me, Nat, Ash, Kim
and one with a picture of him hanging off a ladder off of a cross arm 5o feet in the air!
Mitz, Russ, Tiff and Jon
Some of the fam eating and partying
And he looked very handsome!
Jess and I with the proud parents!
Hayden, Jon, Tiff, Me, Jess, Mitz, Russ


Congratulations Jess!! Sorry we could not make it but we are so proud of him. You guys are so awesome and accomplishing so much at such a youg age I cant say how impressed we are. i hope you guys know you are such great role models for your nephew Shakobe. He is always with me when I look at your blog just starring at the screen. We all love you so much
ReplyDelete