I have not posted in a while and I have some pictures to post but I can not put them on right now sorry I will post them soon! So for the post title I thought I would let you know what Jess and I have been up to! Well not much on my part just being a bum until the hubby finds a
Apprentice Lineman job he is still working for C & R Electric! Thank you so much for keeping him busy!!!! But we don't really have a place to live for now and it has been about three weeks I hate the job hunt!! But Jess is so great to me and makes sure that I am always taken care of! We had some fun and went for a day trip to Red Fish lake and I must say that it is heaven and I did not want to leave and I keep asking him to go back! I got some good pictures! We have been staying right next to the Big Wood river and have been
playin in it a lot and Jess did some
fishin! We went to the Twin Falls County fair and the Eastern Idaho State Fair in Blackfoot it was a lot of fun! In Blackfoot we met up with his Mom and Dad, and Travis, Crystal and Cooper we don't get to see them often so that was fun! I have been down to stay with Nat, Eric and
Kaidance (thanks for letting me stay at your house) and I have been able to see my family
which I love!! But I am really
missin my Jess I can't wait for Friday and he will be here for a fun weekend! I will post some pictures and wish us luck on the job hunt I hope he gets something soon! Have a great week!!!
Love you sis! YOu are the best! Thanks for always helping me! You are amazing!
ReplyDelete