Sorry for the picture overload!!
FIVE YEARS
I am doing this a few days early because we will be going on a fun trip to glacier national park! Yay I am excited to spend a few days just having fun and hanging out with my most favorite person! So Jess and I will have our five year anniversary on Aug 11 and in 2007 that was the best day ever! Jess and I have been together a long time we dated for three years so we have been together about eight years now and it has been amazing! I am so proud of all that he has done and accomplished he is such a hard worker, and he really is an amazing guy! I love you Jess thanks for being so good to me! The last five years have been great! And again sorry for the picture overload but we have had some fun times this has been a great year with Jess getting the job he loves and living in a new place and it was a great four years in Idaho and so many great memories of Sunday drives and going to the falls and Dierkes lake I miss our time in Idaho but now we will make some great memories here in Utah and I can't wait for many more years plus eternity!! Love you Jess and thanks to all of our family for supporting us!!
Jess and I at quake lake I think this was 2010
Us at hardware ranch
Us in 2011
My favorite person and my favorite place
The falls were so crazy with so much water at this time you could feel the spray far off in the parking lot












No comments:
Post a Comment