This is Jess at Flathead Lake just out side of West Glacier Montana!
My Grandpa Hancey told us to stop here and I am so glad we did the water looked so amazing it was so clear and on our boat tour the guide told us that in most lakes up there you can see all the way to the bottom the glaciers help to create the beautiful colors it was amazing and HUGE!!
Soaking my tootsies after the long car ride
Just hanging out!
Jess skippin some rocks
Our little cabin for two nights it was so cute I would highly recommend staying there it is called the Western inn and is in Columbia Falls Montana just outside the west entrance of the park! they have RV sites and hotel rooms, cabins, tipis, and wall tents! We both slept so good in the cozy cabin!
At Flathead Lake
Flathead lake so beautiful
Our own little swing at the cabin perfect for watching the sun set
Flathead Lake the color was amazing
My aunt told us about this place it was fun they had a very cool tilted house that you could stand on the walls and it was crazy to try and stand straight
in the tilted house
Jess at Hungry Horse Dam and Power plant
Me at Hungry Horse Dam
The dam and power plant! We love power!
Me and my love!
Hungry Horse Dam at night our fist day coming to an end!
Jess and I decided for our 5th anniversary to take a trip we went to Glacier National Park and I could stay there forever.............or until it starts to snow!! Its was beautiful I have so many pictures most of them are on my facebook but I will post about each day! We had so much fun and I loved spending all day with Jess we had lots of laughs and good times!! We stayed at Jess' mom and dads on Thursday night so that we could be a little into our drive it was a very pretty drive we stopped in Missoula for lunch and then at Flathead Lake near West Glacier we went on a tour and had a yummy steak dinner at The Back Room in Columbia Falls Jess had a huckleberry Lemonade and it was Yummy! Huckleberry is a big deal up there and a fun fact for ya!..... Grizzly Bears like to eat them! We enjoyed our first day and could not wait to get into the park the next day!!
Enjoy!! Day 2 and 3 to come!


No comments:
Post a Comment