Sunday, September 2, 2012

30 YEARS!!

 Mom and Dad in Twin Falls on the fourth of July 2008
 at Texas roadhouse dads favorite place April 2011
Christmas 2011

 I don't like this picture of me but it is silly of dad
this is in Boise Aug 2011
Me and mom at kys birthday Oct 2011
 
Well today is my mom and dads 30th anniversary! That is a lot of love! I am so happy for them I love my mom and dad so much they have always been there for all of us and always want the best for us!
They had five crazy kids well I should say four crazy girls and a boy! Just kidding! I love my family and I would not have it any other way! My mom and dad met at sky view high school and have been together ever since! I love that they taught us that you should be friends with your spouse and always support and back each other up! They also have 3 beautiful grand kids that they love so much, and I don't blame them they are some pretty amazing kids! And thanks to my grandparents for having my parents and supporting them so that I could be here! Love you all and Happy anniversary Mom and Dad love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment