some fall decor
I thought that now it is September and I love fall
I could not wait, Jess is on call this weekend so we
have been hanging out at home so I just had to put them up!
HAPPY FALL YALL!
Jess helped me put up the garland above the door
after he put it up he just walked inside and said
"there is your wicked awesome spider trap!!"
I HATE spiders we have killed so many here
it surprises me our apartment in Twin was older
and we seriously never had spiders I think I killed
one in the four years we lived there and now
our apartments are new and we have killed so many
they are everywhere! Just after we moved in I woke up
in the middle of the night with one on my face!! YIKES!
And yes I totally freaked Jess woke up and thought I was being killed!
so the spider joke is funny to us and because he
was so serious when he said it! Just wanted to
share a laugh Jess is shy with most people and
does not talk much but this is so not the case if it is
just me and him he is so funny and makes me
laugh all the time! Thanks for making me smile Jess I love you!
In the middle of the picture you can see a rainbow!
It has been raining and feeling like fall which I love!
Jess has been out on call a lot this weekend crazy weather!
The thunder has been so loud it is crazy!
I love this picture so I wanted to share!
Kylie at the Idaho Falls zoo!
Jena has sent lots of pictures of chunk the monk which I love
because he is growing so fast and so dang cute! This is his
buzz light year four wheeler!
He is a trick rider little daredevil!
I had to pick Jess up from work this week while his
truck was getting the four wheel drive fixed
this is the sign at work it is a light bulb man I like him!










No comments:
Post a Comment