So this was my first 5k I signed up with my sister Natalie and I told my
sister in law Jennifer and her and my niece Kalyssa signed up! It was so fun to
be able to do this with them! The race was up at Weber State in Ogden
We ran along the mountain it was so pretty, but it was so chilly before the race the breeze was a little cold but it was great once we got running!
They had different heats Jen and Kalyssa ran in the second heat and Nat and I were in the third
Nat is so fast and runs a lot but I did catch up to Jen and Kalyssa so it was fun to be able to run with them! They had different color stations and people would throw the powder paint on us every so often they had a new color it was so fun!
Me and Nat we made it!!
I am so glad I did the 5k I did a lot better than I thought I only walked a little when I got a side ache
I can't wait to do another one!
Me, Kalyssa and Jen all colored up!
Jen got some great pictures of us running in the color at the end they had some fun music
and everyone was dancing the did a "color bomb" when they counted down everyone threw their color in the air Jen got a really good picture of that! After we went to lunch with mom, Nat Eric and Kaidance and everyone was giving Nat and I funny looks with our color but I was proud of it! Can't wait til next year!
Kaidance at I hop with her lady bug bracelet the nice lady made
Me with Jess' deer
Me and my love Kylie (can you believe she is almost 5)
We are being silly before she danced at the sky view football game
Aunt Ashlee is a Vistaun and the girls love dance so they got to
do the Vistaun camp Kaidance Kylie and my brothers niece Saylor
and my cousin Kambrie got to be in the same group for their age, and My cousins Laci, Kaitlyn and my brothers other niece did it to and they are in the older groups and all of the girls are great dancers!
Ky and Kaidance are about in the center Ky has blue sleeves and Kaidance had pink






No comments:
Post a Comment