Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Change of heart

Well you may all think I am weak..... But new plan..... SO I thought Jess would be proud of my delete facebook idea but he was sad because he looks at a couple lineman and hunting pages! He does have his own page but we never use it, he does not even know his password and I think he has only been on it once! So I might just delete that and let him use mine I like to use mine for Pinterest and I forgot to have that you have to have fb or twitter I don't really care for twitter but I don't want to be on fb a lot that was why I wanted to delete it! But I do enjoy keeping up with family so I might just do a clean out of friends and pages that I "like" like I said it is nice to catch up with people but I don't want to be on fb all the time I need to have self control and make myself do something else I guess! So I have not turned it back on but I might but I think I will just clean it out and try to not be a fb addict! Don't think I am weak I hope I will be strong and not  use it a lot! I hope to do the blog more than being on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment