Well for a while I have wanted to delete my Facebook account and my Twitter account and I FINALLY did!! I feel that I spend way to much time on them and Twitter I only looked at my sisters so I will just be doing my blog I hope that means I will be posting more! I may be back to Facebook sometime but for now I really need a break from it!
Good for you! I never got an account for either, I stayed strong;) hope you guys are well!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Thanks Lindsee but now I realized to have pinterest you have to have one of them I for sure don't want twitter but I love getting recipe ideas from pinterest so I might reactivate my facebook so that I can still do pinterest but keep facebook to just family but I dont dare turn it back on just yet!
ReplyDelete