Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Spring Fun and Birthdays!

 The Birthday boy with his ice cream at the zoo!
It was a hot day ice cream was a must!
 I love these guys, my brother and my cute nephew!
The cat he is holding was from Aunt Kimmie and he
did not want anyone to touch it! He was so in love with
it and silly boy it was so hot but he had to snuggle up to it!
 Beautiful Kylie she is getting so big I can not believe it
Kim and Paul picked me up for the zoo it was so fun to
spend time with Ky I have not been able to do that
for a while she is so funny and I love her so much!
Then after the zoo we went and picked Jess up (he was on call)
and Kim, Paul, Kylie and Kaden went to dinner
with us to a yummy Mexican restaurant it was so good!
Thanks for the fun day at the zoo everyone!
 Look how cute a little baby on the right side of the pic
it was so cute!!
 A couple of weeks ago Jess and I went to a Bees Baseball game
it was pack the park pink night for breast cancer and we
got free pink bees shirts and had a good time they lost but it was
still really fun I love to spend time with Jess!! They had fireworks after
that were really good! Before we went to the Olive Garden
in Salt Lake for dinner MY FAVORITE!! Thanks for the fun night
Jess I love you so much!


 The night before we went to the Bees game I got
home from work and Jess had made us a tee time
for golfing (our first of the year so fun!!)
and we got some Chinese food before!
The weather was so good it was a lot of fun
I love to go golfing with Jess even though I
am not very good he still takes me!
He really spoiled me that weekend what a
great husband!  Thanks Jess for the amazing weekend!
 Just the view and L-O-N-G shot!!
 Miss Kaidance Khloe Ashlee took this picture but I love
it she is always playing and she is getting so big
We have had some Birthdays Hayden and Cooper have both just turned 4 my cute little nephews are getting way to grown up I miss them so much!!  And Shakobe just turned 2 and he will have a little brother here in about a month! I love being an Aunt it is so much fun I love all the kids so much! Tiff my sister in law just had a Birthday we miss her lots she is awesome! My Grandpa Rigby had a birthday he is my hero I love him so much! And our brother in law Travis had a birthday had a birthday thanks for getting Jess started in his electrical career it means a lot to us!! And Grandpa Bob had a Birthday and we got to spend a whole day with him and Grandma Dixie and we love all of his stories! I hope I did not leave anyone out I am so bad at sending cards this year so I will try to do a shout out on the blog! Happy Birthday all we love ya!
I got this pic from Tiff (I hope you are not mad!!)
But how could I resist this pic he is soooo cute
this is Hollister my dang cute nephew!
 Hayden the big bro getting so big!! And still just as cute!
 Two birthday boys!! I love these kids!
Cooper and Hayden
 


1 comment: